The Aircraft Registration Act 2010 has contributed to the recognition of Malta as a competitive jurisdiction in the aviation sector, with a vigorous legislative framework which transposes the Cape Town Convention and the Aircraft Protocol. Moreover, the Maltese national aircraft registry is renowned for its high standards in accordance with EU requirements and other international regulations. With Malta being a neutral state having both economic and political stability as well as a professional English-speaking workforce, Malta is deemed to be an efficient jurisdiction for aircraft registration. Moreover, the costs associated with company formation and aircraft registration are considered to be relatively low.
E&S Group has a vast experience in the aviation industry and can assist clients in registering an aircraft in Malta. Services include:
- Assisting in setting up aviation companies in Malta;
- Registering aircrafts in Malta;
- Drafting and reviewing aviation-related agreements;
- Assisting with applications for air operator certificates and operating licences;
- Managing of structures for VAT and tax planning optimisation.