WHY E&S GROUP?
E&S Group is a boutique multi-disciplinary firm based in Malta, specializing in various financial and legal services. We strive to offer a top-level service to our clients in order to establish and maintain a long-lasting, strong and professional relationship with them. To achieve this, our team is required to be dynamic, professional, and efficient in executing client requests.
In view of the rapid growth in our client base, we are looking to recruit an Accountant on a Full-Time basis for our new office in Gozo.
- Maintenance of Accounting Records of a portfolio of clients;
- Carry out account/bank reconciliations;
- Assist in the preparation of VAT Returns;
- Perform other related work as necessary;
- Report to the Senior Accountant.
The ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative, under pressure and be driven to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced work environment whilst delivering a high-quality customer experience to our clients.
- Holding / In the stages of acquiring accounting qualifications, such as ACCA or University a Degree;
- Work experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of SAGE will be considered an asset;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good organizational and administration skills.
Favourable and performance-based remuneration packages will depend on experience and qualifications.