WHY E&S GROUP?
We are a boutique firm located just a stone throw away from St Julian’s promenade, specializing in various financial and legal services. It takes commitment and enthusiasm to join the team. The selected candidates should be extremely organized, have a sharp eye for detail, passionate about the line of work they are in and be ambitious with a proactive approach.
We are looking for a Corporate Administrator to strengthen our corporate team. They must be able to work on their own initiative, under pressure and be driven to meeting multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment. You will also work collaboratively across multiple teams. The right candidate should have the ability to help us stand out whilst acquiring a ton of knowledge along this journey with us.
- Incorporation and maintenance of companies, including annual corporate compliance, corporate changes, and resolutions as well bank and VAT related documents.
- Handling day to day requests by clients in a timely and concise manner.
- Interacting with individuals at different levels including staff, managers, executives, and clients.
- Liaising with various external stakeholders including the Registry of Companies, Tax and Vat Departments as well as banks.
- Excellent organisational, management and time-management skills.
- Team player and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Flexible and can-do attitude.
The selected candidate will be expected to have a minimum of 1 year experience in a corporate administration role in a service focused industry.