WHY E&S GROUP?
E&S Group is a boutique multi-disciplinary firm based in Malta, specializing in various financial and legal services. We strive to offer a top-level service to our clients in order to establish and maintain a long-lasting, strong and professional relationship with them. To achieve this, our team is required to be dynamic, professional, and efficient in executing client requests.
In view of the rapid growth in our client base, we are looking to recruit a fully qualified Corporate Lawyer on a Full-Time basis for our new office in Gozo.
- Drafting and reviewing of various contracts mainly based on Maltese company law, civil law and employment law;
- Handling complex and material corporate, project and structured-finance transactions;
- Liaising with regulators including the Tax Authorities, Registrar of companies and the MFSA where necessary;
- Drafting and implementation of documentation in relation to corporate governance and compliance obligations;
- Ensuring that requests from clients and colleagues are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner;
- Otherwise assisting clients in various corporate, employment, tax, general business law needs or other legal aspects relating to their operations in or through Malta
The selected candidate should be an ambitious team player, looking to join and bolster our legal team.
The ideal candidate, who will be reporting to our Head of Legal, should have an analytical mind, possess strong written and verbal communication skills and willing to work within a dynamic environment with an exposure to high-end clients and other professional counterparts.
- A Degree in Law (LL.D. / M.Adv.) from the University of Malta;
- A Warrant to exercise the legal profession in Malta;
- A Master’s Degree in law with a focus on corporate and commercial law, financial services or similar will be seen as an additional asset but is not required;
- Pro-active approach and able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Favourable and performance-based remuneration packages will depend on experience and qualifications.