WHY E&S GROUP?
E&S Group is a boutique multi-disciplinary firm based in Malta, specializing in various financial and legal services. We strive to offer a top-level service to our clients in order to establish and maintain a long-lasting, strong and professional relationship with them. To achieve this, our team is required to be dynamic, professional, and efficient in executing client requests.
In view of the rapid growth in our client base, we are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant on a Part-Time basis for our office in Malta.
- Processing book-keeping transactions.
- Payment processing.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting as and when needed.
- General accounting duties.
- Carry out filing duties.
- Supporting the Financial Controller as required.
- Experience in Accounts or in an Administrative role with a Finance focus.
- Good familiarity with basic Accounts, ideally with Invoicing, processing payments, and maintaining ledgers.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible, hard-working, and self-motivated.
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
- High level of competence with MS Excel, and ideally SAGE.
Applicants should possess at least an O-level in Accounts or AAT Diploma, and ideally an A-level. Experience or knowledge of SAGE software would be considered an asset.
Part Time: 20 hours a week, with flexibility of working in mornings or afternoons as desired.