WHY E&S GROUP?
We are a boutique firm located just a stone throw away from St Julian’s promenade, providing corporate, tax, legal and domiciliation services to an international client base. We strive to offer the highest level of service to our clients in order to establish and maintain a long-lasting, strong and professional relationship with them.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to strengthen our accounts department, who is passionate about the line of work and ambitious with a proactive approach. They must be able to work on their own initiative, under pressure and be driven to meet multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment.
- Maintenance of Accounting Records of a portfolio of clients;
- Carry out account/bank reconciliations;
- Assist in the preparation of VAT Returns;
- Perform other related work as necessary;
- Report to the Senior Accountant.
- Holding / In the stages of acquiring accounting qualifications, such as ACCA or University a Degree;
- Work experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of SAGE will be considered an asset;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good organizational and administration skills.
Favourable and performance-based remuneration packages will depend on experience and qualifications.