WHY E&S GROUP?
We are a boutique firm located just a stone’s throw away from St Julian’s promenade, specializing in various financial and legal services and are now establishing ourselves as one of the leading firms within the Maltese Jurisdiction.
It takes commitment, and enthusiasm to qualify to join us. The selected candidates should be extremely organized, have a sharp eye for detail, passionate about the line of work they are in and be ambitious with a proactive approach.
We are looking for a talented Legal Associate to strengthen our legal team with ideally 2 or more, years of experience primarily in Maltese corporate law. They must be able to work on their own initiative, under pressure and be driven to meeting multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment. You will also work collaboratively across multiple teams.
We are looking forward to meeting the right candidate who will help us stand out whilst acquiring a ton of knowledge along this journey with us.
- Able to draft and review various contracts primarily related to corporate, commercial and employment law;
- Able to handle and provide legal support to complex and material corporate, project and structured finance transactions including M&A and Legal Due Diligence;
- Assist with and oversee corporate governance and compliance obligations including drafting and implementation of documentation related thereto;
- Able to respond to legal and commercial problems in a timely manner as requested by the Company and clients;
- Able to respond in a professional and timely manner to business-related requests by the Company and clients;
- Able to assist clients in various corporate, employment, tax, and general business law needs or other legal aspects relating to their operations in or through Malta;
WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE:
- A Degree in Law;
- Pro-active approach;
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Analytical mind;
- Practical problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Favourable and performance-based remuneration packages will depend on talent, experience and qualifications.
- If you believe you have what it takes to fill in this role, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org together with your application letter, referring to the position in the subject field to. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.