Located between Northern and Eastern Europe, Lithuania presents opportunities for numerous international businesses and entrepreneurs. Lithuania offers multiple benefits including a strategic location, funding and support for businesses, transport and information technology infrastructure and a multilingual educated population, along with political and economic stability, making it an ideal jurisdiction to incorporate a business in a strong European market.
The team at E&S Group is able to advise and assist clients throughout the incorporation process of setting up a Lithuanian company. Services include:
- Formation of a Lithuanian company;
- Providing a full range of corporate services including: registered address and contact person, determining shareholders and company’s management and assisting in choosing and obtaining permission to use company name;
- Registration of the Lithuanian company for tax and VAT purposes, issuing of tax residency certificate, and up-to-date excerpt from the commercial register;
- Professional implementation of AML and KYC procedures;
- Providing banking solutions in Lithuania and abroad; and
- Provision of a Lithuanian phone number.
Following the process of company formation, E&S may also assist companies involved in cryptocurrency activities in obtaining a permission:
- To run transaction platforms on which it is possible to exchange a virtual currency against a fiat currency or vice versa, or a virtual currency against another virtual currency; and
- To provide services in the framework of which keys are generated for customers or customers’ encrypted keys are kept, which can be used for the purpose of keeping, storing and transferring virtual currencies.