Consolidation of two businesses may result in a more profitable entity. This becomes more likely when businesses employ the expertise of professionals. Advice on legal structures and drafting of necessary documentation will result in a more profitable end result.
- Draft terms of the merger
- Instruments of the merger
- Share purchase agreements (SPA)
- Advice on competition law implications
- Assistance with employment matters
- Advice on any regulatory implications
- Legal and financial due diligence on the merging companies