Token prices are generally set on cryptocurrency exchanges. Having said so, the largest trades happen in the more private over-the-counter (OTC) markets. The regulatory framework for innovative technologies in Malta caters for OTC desks and similar crypto activities. Offering a regulated environment, favourable tax rates, language flexibility and workforce talent, Malta is the ideal domicile for OTC companies.
At E&S Group our qualified professionals assist clients in all matters relating to OTC as well as ancillary services. Services include:
- Assistance with acquiring the required licence;
- Advice on how to structure your OTC platform in accordance with the Maltese regulatory regime;
- Drafting of documentation required by any regulatory authority;
- Advice on any legal and tax-related issues;
- Regulatory compliance in line with the requirements of the Malta Financial Services Authority and the Malta Digital Innovation Authority;
- Corporate support as may be required.