Green bonds are bond instruments, the proceeds of which, are applied to financing environmental projects. They are regulated instruments subject to financial instruments regulations. With the growing concerns on climate change, green bonds issuances are experiencing an all-time high.
Our team at E&S Group is able to guide and assist companies in the private or public issuing of green bonds in line with international standards and in compliance with applicable regulations. Services include:
- Incorporation of a Malta Company and related corporate matters;
- Assisting with legal services required to run a green bond issuance whilst adhering to EU and Maltese law;
- Advising on the structuring of the green bond issue to include private and public offerings;
- Advising on the structuring of the green bond to be in line with international recognized standards such as the GBP;
- Drafting private placement documents and necessary agreements;
- Drafting prospectus for the public offering of green bonds and necessary agreements;
- Assisting with the drafting of T&Cs;
- Drafting of disclaimers for the website;
- Assisting with Know-Your-Customer (KYC) guidelines and processes.