Value Added Tax (VAT) is a complex and dynamic tax regime that presents a genuine challenge for businesses. In principle, VAT is applied to all goods and services that are sold or consumed within the European Union.
Although borne by the final consumer and intended to be neutral to businesses, VAT is charged, collected and declared to the VAT authorities by the businesses themselves. Determining the VAT liability of the transactions carried out by your business and understanding the procedures involved are therefore essential to ensure VAT compliance.
Contact our Chief Financial Officer Antonella Lia on LinkedIn, email us for further information email@example.com or leave us a message below!
Obtaining proper VAT advice is crucial to minimise a business’s VAT exposure whilst complying with the applicable laws. Ensuring the correct application of VAT rules becomes even more relevant when operating across multiple jurisdictions.
Our team at E&S Group has extensive VAT knowledge and industry experience to support clients in the best interests of their business. We provide a range of tailored advisory services to assist clients in:
- Identifying the correct VAT treatment of transactions and the resulting VAT compliance obligations;
- Maximising VAT planning opportunities;
- Achieving efficient VAT structures; and
- Keeping abreast with the VAT developments in the ever-changing regulatory environment.
Inevitably, VAT compliance obligations translate into time-consuming and burdensome administrative tasks for businesses.
Our team at E&S Group offers a range of cost-effective services to professionally manage the VAT responsibilities of your business. Our services include:
- VAT registration and de-registration;
- Liaison with VAT and Customs authorities;
- Timely preparation and submission of periodical VAT returns and recapitulative statements;
- Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS) registration and submission of returns;
- Intrastat reporting;
- Cross-border reclamation of VAT;
- Assistance with importation procedures and application for VAT deferment; and
- Support and representation during VAT investigations.