We are currently looking for a fully qualified Lawyer to join our Legal Team.
- Drafting and reviewing of various contracts mainly based on Maltese company law, civil law and employment law;
- Handling complex and material corporate, project and structured-finance transactions;
- Liaising with regulators including the Tax Authorities, Registrar of companies and the MFSA where necessary;
- Drafting and implementation of documentation in relation to corporate governance and compliance obligations;
- Ensuring that requests from clients and colleagues are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner;
- Otherwise assisting clients in various corporate, employment, tax, general business law needs or other legal aspects relating to their operations in or through Malta.
- A Degree in Law (LL.D. / M.Adv.) from the University of Malta;
- A Warrant to exercise the legal profession in Malta;
- At least 2 years experience following attainment of Degree
- A Master’s Degree in law with a focus on corporate and commercial law. Candidates with experience in Igaming and/or Blockchain will be given preference.
- Pro-active approach and able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
The ideal candidate, who will be reporting to our Head of Legal, is expected to be an ambitious team player, looking to join and bolster our legal team.
Candidates should have an analytical mind, possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be confident in meeting multiple deadlines in a very fast paced work environment.